Join Us For Our Programme Of Essential Training Events, Guest Speaker Talks, On Farm Training & Visits
Numerous Farm Medicine Pick Up Points
We Are Available 24 Hours A Day With 7 Veterinary Staff Who All Reside Within The Principality
We Have Supported Generations Of Farmers Specialising In All Aspects Of Health And Productivity
We Are A Dedicated Farm Only Practice
We provide the following services:
- Herd fertility visits - pregnancy scanning and hormonal synchronisation programmes.
- Bull fertility testing - Full examination of breeding bulls including semen collection and analysis. Breeding advice with regard to artificial insemination.
- Heifer Pelvic measuring - Using the pelvimeter, heifer pelvic measurements can be extrapolated to ensure heifers have adequate pelvic size for calving.
- Embryo transfer - Transfer of embryos from genetically desirable cows to other recipients on your farm. This can help optimise the genetics of your herd at a faster rate.
- Herd health planning- Discussing disease status and monitoring including analysing herd data. Developing vaccination protocols.
- Lameness - Indivudual case diagnosis and treatment as well as whole herd assessment and prevention plans.
- Tb testing - Both whole herd testing and pre movement testing can be carried out.
- Diagnostics - Blood sampling, worm egg counts and bulk milk samples. CHECS accreditation shemes for diseases such as BVD, Lepto, IBR, Johnes and TB
- Emergency Slaughter - In the unfortunate event of sudden trauma, on farm slaughter can be arranged. This should be discussed with both a vet and an abbatoir who are willing to accept the animal. An ante mortem inspection and certificate will be required.
- On farm Training - Helping with numerours on farm skills such as pump administration of oral fluids, injections and health checks.