Join Us For Our Programme Of Essential Training Events, Guest Speaker Talks, On Farm Training & Visits
Numerous Farm Medicine Pick Up Points
We Are Available 24 Hours A Day With 7 Veterinary Staff Who All Reside Within The Principality
We Have Supported Generations Of Farmers Specialising In All Aspects Of Health And Productivity
We Are A Dedicated Farm Only Practice
We provide the following services:
- Flock health planning - Analysing flock data to establish flock disease prevalence. Generating worming and vaccination protocols.
- Ram fertility testing - Full examination of ram including semen collection and analysis. General breeding advice.
- Pre breeding Ewe checks - Body condition scoring, nutritional advice and trace element testing.
- Pre lambing assessement - Energy profiles and body condition scoring with advice on nutrition to help in the later stages of pregnancy.
- Barren Ewe/Abortion investigations - Investigations of abortions of empty ewes can help detect diseases such as Enzootic abortion or Toxoplasma. Vaccination plans can then be recommended.
- Diagnostics - Worm egg counts and blood sampling including trace elements, energy profiles and schemes such as MV.