Join Us For Our Programme Of Essential Training Events, Guest Speaker Talks, On Farm Training & Visits
Numerous Farm Medicine Pick Up Points
We Are Available 24 Hours A Day With 7 Veterinary Staff Who All Reside Within The Principality
We Have Supported Generations Of Farmers Specialising In All Aspects Of Health And Productivity
We Are A Dedicated Farm Only Practice
We provide the following services:
- Small herd health plans - Establishing an overall plan to help with the care of your holding over the year. This includes vaccinations and management routines.
- Meetings - Organised with other small holders to discuss topics of interest. If you have any topics you would like covered please contact the office.
- Fertility checks - Ram fertility and pregnancy diagnosis.
- Microchipping - For those requiring better identification microchips can be inserted into certain species.
- Castration - No matter the species, our team are happy to discuss the best age and techniques for castrating males.
- TB testing - Whether it be a govenrment requirement or a voluntary check we can provide full testing services for TB.